Cymap 2017 New Features
Cymap Mechanical New Features:
- New valve symbol libraries in the Piping program: Cymap 2017 supports a wide range of valves, each with their own distinct behaviour.
- Enhanced CyLINK template: Cymap 2017, along with its companion, CyLINK 2017, supports the export of Valves into Revit. In addition, routing preferences on pipe work have been enhanced.
- New and revised Commissioning valve sets: Commissioning Valves now join Regulating and Double Regulating Valves in Cymap 2017.
- Export Public Health services to CyLINK: With the addition of Public Health to CyLINK 2017, you are now able to export the entire suite of mechanical services into Revit.
Cymap Electrical New Features:
- Wiring: Cymap 2017 includes an updated “PV Example” wiring file that demonstrates the latest requirements of BS:7671, in addition to various design checks on the DC side of the installation.
- Cable Database: Cymap 2017 includes an updated Cable database, specifically “BS7671 Amd3 + ERA 2016”. Installation methods A & B have been added for single & multicore Cu XLPE So cables.
- CPD Database: Generic & Manufacturers CPD databases in Cymap 2017 have been updated to include:
- BS88-2 fuses: The AC & DC Voltage ratings added and the DC SC/ICU rating updated.
- BS88-3 fuses: Added to the latest versions of the CPD DB’s.
- Electrics: Cymap 2017 will now allow you to set up Boards feeding other Boards, in addition to Final Circuits. This new feature will enable the design engineer to set up a distribution network, from the Main Supply Board, feeding Sub Mains Boards and loads, which can then feed boards for Final Circuits.
CyLINK 2017 New Features:
- CyLINK 2017 supports the export of the new Cymap 2017 valve symbol libraries.
- CyLINK 2017 supports the export of light fittings from Cymap 2017 using the CyLINK Electrical function.
- CyLINK 2017 includes an updated export template that enhances routing preferences for pipe work.
- With the addition of Public Health to CyLINK 2017, you are now able to export the entire suite of mechanical services into Revit.
> View Cymap technical white papers on Cadline Community
Book your FREE Business Discovery Meeting
Book a free Business Discovery Meeting to see how the team can help you by calling us on 01924 442333 or complete a brief online form.